Sunday, September 21, 2014

BHRT Pellet Therapy - Huh?



BHRT Pellet Therapy – Huh?

As many of you know, I have practiced Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) with my patients since 2005.  When I started learning about BHRT, it radically changed how I thought about medicine and about how I best could treat my patients.  I have been prescribing BHRT using creams and patches on almost all of my patients since then.  I personally use progesterone cream and have since 2005.

I wanted to take this time to let you know about an exciting addition to my practice.  One of my greatest goals, as part of your health care team, is to provide you with alternative, but healthy and safe choices that will enhance your health and well-being.  I am pleased to present BioTE® Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy for women and men.  I decided BioTE® was the right choice for my patients because restoring and balancing one’s hormones makes a significant difference in their quality of life!

I have been investigating BHRT pellet therapy for years.  I have received marketing information from different companies as well as treated patients who had received this type of therapy in the past.  What I discovered was that most of the companies and most of the practices offering this service did not seem to have any consistency and quality in service and dosing.  Almost all of the patients that I spoke to felt the best they ever had when the dosing was correct and loved the consistency of how the 24 hour release of the hormone made them feel.  However, when the dosing or consistency was off, they felt horrible for months!

When I discovered BioTE®, I found my answer.  From my investigation, I had thought pellet therapy would be ideal for my patients but was nervous about the quality and consistency of the system.  BioTE® seems to answer and resolve all of my concerns.  They have a comprehensive system and rigorous quality control that ensures that I will be able to provide the best pellet therapy for my patients.  I complete my training with them on October 18th and plan to start my first pellet insertions on October 23rd. 

As I always say about all of my recommendations, BioTE® BHRT pellet therapy is not a magic cure.  I’m still looking for the magic cure! J  In conjunction with eating real food, exercising, quality sleep, adequate water intake, stress reduction, nutrient repletion, this therapy has the potential to amp up your health and augment the benefits from all of the other lifestyle changes that you make.

I’m excited to have this type of therapy available to my patients.  I plan to use it myself and am excited to see the results!  I encourage all of my current BHRT patients (women & MEN!) to attend the information seminars that we have coming up.  This seminar will be required in order to get the pellet therapy so get in on the ground floor now!  If any of your friends have been asking you about the BHRT you use, share this email with them and encourage them to attend the new patient seminar.

Tens of thousands of women and men nation-wide have helped regain their lives with BioTE® Hormone Balancing & Restoration Therapy.  How about You?

Sincerely,
Tabetha L. Smith, FNP-C
Fellow Sojourner on the Path to Optimal Health
September 2014

Disclaimer: We make no claim of providing superior services, nor do we guarantee any specific outcomes from the service we provide.  These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  The information, opinions & products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

1 comment:

  1. FYI - Searching for a provider at biotemedical.com doesn't even list your name. The closest doctor is in Fayetteville.

    ReplyDelete